The F10 M5 Dinan carbon cold air intake, like most Dinan products, has a sleek and functional appearance that embodies high performance. The F10 M5 cold air intake allows cool outside air to be pushed into the engine via a pair of supplemental carbon fiber intake ducts located at the front of the engine bay. The M5 cold air intake system was carefully designed within tight packaging constraints and in consideration of ideal aerodynamic diffusing angles to optimize the efficiency and performance of this induction system. Each duct leads combustion air through a custom designed intake assembly that has a larger than stock metered air flow housing, as well as a Dinan conical air filter with a 77% larger capacity. Dinan engineers have painstakingly developed custom tooling to ensure the entire Dinan cold air intake system is sealed like a factory replacement, thereby preventing hot air from the engine compartment to compromise its effectiveness. The stock air inlets are left intact and fully functional to provide a new total of four air intakes into the engine for maximum airflow. Improved induction airflow offered by Dinan cold air intake systems increase engine performance, even more so if used in combination with other performance enhancing Dinan products.
The F10 M5 Cold Air intake is in compliance with U.S. EPA Memorandum 1A, or this product has not been found, nor is believed to be, unlawful for use under the provisions of the Clean Air Act. Currently: This product is not legal for sale or use in California, or states that have adopted California emissions standards, on any pollution controlled motor vehicles.
Benefits of Dinan’s Performance Coil-Over Suspension System:
- 627 HP and 616 lb-ft of Torque when combined with the D-Tronics Performance Tuner and exhaust. A difference of 17 HP and 11 lb-ft of torque from Dinan Stage 1 (D-Tronics Performance Tuner Only).
- Dinan proprietary Injection molded Dinan MAF housings are larger than stock
- Stock air filters are replaced with 77% larger Dinan conical air filters.
- Entire Dinan Intake system is sealed like a factory replacement to ensure only cold outside air and not hot air from the engine compartment is being utilized.
- Stock System Stays Completely Functional
- Carbon fiber air box lids and intake ducts
- Raised Dinan logos are laminated into thecarbon fiber intake
- Rubber hoses, mountain brackets, & hardware included.